Check Account Balances, Available Credit or Available Funds
Use the Pitney Bowes online portal to view account balances online, including funds available for postage downloads.
Follow the step by step instructions below to check the account balance/account status;If additional funds are required, make a payment by setting up the account on Direct Debit or make a Bank Transfer.
- Sign In to the Pitney Bowes Your Account online portal.
- From the Your Financials section on the home page select Invoices for the required account type.
- A consolidated balance for that account type will display at the top of the page. For more information on any field, hover over the question mark icon.
- 💡Tip: If you hold more than 1 account for any account type, use the account dropdown to filter by individual accounts.
- Accounts with a service suspension will display a notification beneath the account number dropdown.
- Use the navigation bar on the left to view different account types.
UPDATED: 22 September 2022