Consumable Returns Policy and Procedure
Information on Pitney Bowes consumable and ink return policy, including instructions on how to return consumables and inks within the Pitney Bowes return policy.
Credits will only be issued following confirmation of adherence to the policies outlined here.
- Unwanted or faulty goods must be returned within 28 days of the order date
- Goods must be unused and in their original product packaging (not resealed with tape).
- Pitney Bowes reserves the right to charge a restocking fee if goods and packaging are not in a resaleable condition.
- Credits will only be raised for goods once received by Pitney Bowes. We strongly recommend using a track and trace option (Royal Mail Special Delivery or Recorded).
- Postage costs for returning goods are at the client's expense.
- The delivery costs from the original order are non-refundable.
Policy Exclusions: Certain goods are excluded from our standard returns policy such as laptops, software, special order items, and some business machines unless damaged or faulty.
To return goods you will need to Create a Case Online. The option for order returns can be found under the Account Support case type. Once the case is submitted a member of our team will contact you to provide full instructions on what is needed to complete the return.
UPDATED: 20 March 2023