Consumable Returns Policy and Procedure
- Unwanted or faulty goods must be returned within 28 days of the order date
- Goods must be unused and in their original product packaging (not resealed with tape).
- Pitney Bowes reserves the right to charge a restocking fee if goods and packaging are not in a resaleable condition.
- Credits will only be raised for goods once received by Pitney Bowes. We strongly recommend using a track and trace option (Royal Mail Special Delivery or Recorded).
- Postage costs for returning goods are at the client's expense.
- The delivery costs from the original order are non-refundable.
To return goods you will need to Create a Case Online. The option for order returns can be found under the Account Support case type. Once the case is submitted a member of our team will contact you to provide full instructions on what is needed to complete the return.
UPDATED: 29 October 2021