Locating a missing payment
Use Your Account online portal to confirm a payment has been allocated.
- Review your bank activity and verify the date the payment was taken from your account.
- ❗IMPORTANT: A bank transfer can take between 3-5 working days to allocate to your account. It is not considered missing until after this time frame has passed.
- If your payment has been taken outside of the allocation time frame, identify the Pitney Bowes account type to which the payment was made.
- Sign in to the Pitney Bowes Your Account online portal.
- From the Your Financials section select the Invoices button for the account type identified in Step 2.
- Confirm if the payment has been applied to the account.
- If you are unable to confirm the payment was posted or it needs to be reallocated, you will need to create a case online.
To help us resolve your query more efficiently, please include the following details in the case.
- The date the payment was made.
- The value of the payment.
- The bank details the payment was made to.
- Proof of payment (Remittance/ Bank Statement).
UPDATED: 20 November 2023