Requesting a refund of a credit balance

Requesting a refund for accounts in credit due to overpayments, unused postage refunds or credit notes.

Refund requests can only be processed for accounts that hold a credit balance. See Checking an Account Balance to confirm if an account holds a credit balance.

Requesting a refund 

1.    Sign in to the Pitney Bowes Your Account online portal.
2.    Select the Support & Cases menu and click Create a New Case.
3.    Choose Financial Support>Payment
4.    Complete the form and Submit to create your case. 

To help us resolve your case more efficiently please provide your bank account details including bank name, sort code, and account number when submitting your case. 

UPDATED: 22 December 2023