The Autoink program is a convenient way of ensuring you don’t run out of ink. By connecting the meter to Pitney Bowes, low ink alerts are sent to us when your current cartridge reaches a capacity of 10% or less, a replacement cartridge will then automatically be delivered.
Autoink is currently only available for DM60 and SendPro C products. Enrolment in the program is determined by your current contract. Review the information below to see how the program works.
1. The meter must be connected at all times to enable Pitney Bowes to receive the low ink alert when the cartridge reaches 10%:
- DM60: Successful Connection is indicated by the flashing green light on SmartLink. If you are experiencing issues connecting see, Diagnose connection issues.
- SendPro C: Locate the WiFi symbol in the upper right corner of the screen. A slash through this icon indicates connectivity issues. If you are experiencing issues connecting, see Diagnose connection issues.
Note: Highly secure networks may block the low ink warnings from being sent. If you have verified your meter is connected, we recommend a member of your IT team contact us by using the Chat bubble at the bottom of this page.
2. On receipt of a low ink alert, we will then ship you one ink cartridge which will be delivered within 5 business days:
- Spare ink cartridges and labels for larger items are not included in the Autoink program but may be purchased separately at the Pitney Bowes store. The correct labels for a DM60 and Sendpro C are DBL-LBL250 or DBL-LBL1000.
3. Confirm the ink order has been shipped within the Your Account portal:
Accessing order history:
- Sign in to the Pitney Bowes Your Account Portal.
- Select View Order History from Previously Ordered Products.
- Review items in your Order History.
UPDATED: 28 October 2022