Printing a date correction on the SendPro Mailstation
Follow these steps to print a date correction on your SendPro Mailstation.
Products affected: SendPro® Mailstation
If you already printed today’s date and postage on an envelope, but you missed your mail pickup, you can re-date the mail. You must print a future date on the back of the envelope before you can mail it.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Date Settings.
- Tap Correct Date with zero value print.
- Tap Select Date to Print.
- Tap on the date you want to use, then tap Apply.
- Turn the envelope over to the blank side.
- Insert the letter into the device, pushing in all the way to the back and right. The device will clamp the letter and print postage. The power button will flash while the device is printing. The word “Redate” appears on the newly printed postage mark on the back of the envelope.
UPDATED: 20 January 2022