Replacing the ink cartridge on the SendPro Mailstation
Your device will display a message when you're out of ink, and you will not be able to print postage until you replace the ink cartridge.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Ink Functions.
- Tap Replace Ink.
- Make sure you have the new ink cartridge ready to be installed, then tap Yes.
- Lift the ink door by pulling up on the tab.
- Remove the ink cartridge.
Caution: Do not touch the metal parts; they may be hot. Do not shake the ink cartridge; this may cause ink to spill.
- Push the cartridge downward towards the table until you hear a click
- Pull the ink cartridge out from the device.
- Remove the shipping tape from the new ink cartridge.
- Insert the ink cartridge into the device with the label facing you.
- Push the ink cartridge into the slot until it clicks.
- Close the cover and follow the prompts on the screen.
UPDATED: 28 January 2022