Printing postage on the SendPro Mailstation
Printing postage on a letter on the SendPro Mailstation.
Products affected: SendPro® Mailstation
- Place your envelope on the scale or enter the weight manually.
- (Optional) If accounting is enabled, tap Cost Account to select an account, or leave the default account selected.
- Ensure that the correct class and envelope size are selected by tapping the arrows at the top of the display.
- Insert the letter into the device, pushing in all the way to the back and right. The device will clamp the letter and print postage. The power button will flash while the device is printing.
- When the device finishes printing, remove the letter. Do not pull the letter out of the machine while the power button is flashing.
UPDATED: 01 February 2022