Screen is blank or black on the SendPro Mailstation
The screen is blank or black.
A software update failed because the device could not connect to the internet.
- Disconnect the power cord from the back of the machine.
- Wait ten minutes.
- Connect the device using an available hard-wired connection (if you were using wireless, this is only temporary until the screen is restored).
- Plug the power cord back in firmly.
- Tap the power button and wait ten minutes.
- (Optional) Once the screen is restored, you can put the device back on a wireless connection.
If the issue is not resolved, there may be a connection issue. Verify the LED lights where the Ethernet cord plugs into on the back of the machine.
- If there are no lights, verify the LAN port (your wall or router) you're using is active or try another available LAN connection.
- If there are both green and amber lights or only an amber light, have your IT administrator review Advanced connectivity requirements for the SendPro Mailstation.
What to do if you are still unable to connect?
Contact your IT department or the person who manages the IT settings in your business.
Ask them to verify that the network settings comply with the networking and connectivity specifications in Advanced connectivity Requirements.Related topics
UPDATED: 25 May 2022