Sending international mail on the SendPro Mailstation
Due to postal requirements, only personal correspondence can be processed for international on your franking machine. To send any other correspondence you can use Sendpro Online. To find out about Sendpro Online see related topics below.
Use this process to send personal correspondence on your franking machine from the United Kingdom to a different country.
- Place your envelope on the scale or enter the weight manually.
- (Optional) If accounting is enabled, tap Cost Account to select an account, or leave the default account selected.
- Tap the arrows at the top of the display and scroll to Custom Job.
- Tap International. Previous destination countries will be displayed in a list and can be selected before proceeding to Step 8.
- To search for a new destination country. Tap Search Country.
- Using the on-screen keyboard, type the country name or the first letter of the destination country, then tap Search.
- Select the country from the list. You may have to scroll using the arrows.
- Select the class of mail you wish to send.
- The Home screen will show the two-letter code for the destination country. Insert the letter into the device, pushing in all the way to the back and right. The device will clamp the letter and print postage. The power button will flash while the device is printing.
- When the device finishes printing, remove the letter. Do not pull the letter out of the machine while the power button is flashing.
- To reset the destination to UK, tap Reset on the home screen.
UPDATED: 29 June 2023