Resetting or Updating Your Online Password
Follow the instructions below if you have forgotten a password to your online account or would like to amend your current password.
Reset a forgotten password
- Access the Sign in page of the Your Account online portal.
- Select the Forgot your password link.
- Enter the email for your account and press continue.
- You will be prompted to answer your security question or receive an email to reset your password.
- If you select Answer my security question, you will receive instructions on-screen to reset your password. If you do not know your security question or answer, use the Email me to reset my password option.
- If you select Email me to reset my password, you will receive an email with instructions and a reset link.If this email does not arrive check your junk folder or use the Lets's Chat option below for further assistance.
Updating a password
- Sign in to the Your Account online profile.
- Expand the Your Account dropdown from the top banner and select Your Account.
- Enter the new password and security question.
- Press submit to update the information.
UPDATED: 09 March 2022