Printing a postage surcharge amount on the SendPro Mailstation
If you do not have enough postage on an envelope or want to print a custom amount, follow these steps to print a postage surcharge on your SendPro Mailstation.
Products affected: SendPro® Mailstation
If you do not have enough postage on an envelope, you can add more postage to your mailpiece. This is called a surcharge payment. Additional postage may be printed directly on the opposite corner of the envelope or printed onto a tape which is then applied to the mail piece. A Surcharge Payment allows you to print a custom postage amount on your franking machine. You can enter any value from £0.00 up to £999.99.
- (Optional) If accounting is enabled, tap Cost Account to select an account, or leave the default account selected.
- Tap the arrows at the top of the display to scroll and tap Custom Job.
- Tap the down arrow to scroll and tap Surcharge.
- Enter the custom amount and tap Apply.
- Insert the envelope or tape into the device, pushing in all the way to the back and right. The device will clamp the mailpiece and print postage. The power button will flash while the device is printing.
- When the device finishes printing, remove the letter. Do not pull the letter out of the machine while the power button is flashing.
UPDATED: 10 March 2022