Printing a prepaid return envelope on your SendPro Mailstation
If you wish to create a prepaid return envelope, follow these steps to print the postage without a date.
Products affected: SendPro® Mailstation
You may print a prepaid return envelope, card, or label on your SendPro Mailstation. This will allow the recipient to return an item without cost to themselves. Follow the steps below to print a prepaid return envelope.
- (Optional) If accounting is enabled, tap Cost Account to select an account, or leave the default account selected.
- Tap the arrows at the top of the display to scroll and tap Custom Job.
- Tap the down arrow to scroll and tap Pre-pay Reply for second class or Pre-pay reply for First class as appropriate.
- Tap Letter or Large Letter and you will be returned to the Home screen. Your chosen pre-pay class will display in the top ribbon.
- Insert the envelope or tape into the device, pushing in all the way to the back and right. The device will clamp the mailpiece and print postage. The power button will flash while the device is printing.
- When the device finishes printing, remove the letter. Do not pull the letter out of the machine while the power button is flashing.
UPDATED: 10 March 2022