Manually printing a Customer Receipt on the DM110i, DM160i, DM220i
Manually print a Customer Receipt to keep another copy of a receipt or if you do not print receipts when you frank Special Delivery or Signed For mail.
Products affected: DM110i™, DM160i™, DM220i™ (PR20)
You can manually print a Customer Receipt for Special Delivery or Signed For mail:
- To keep another copy of a receipt.
- If you do not print receipts when you frank Special Delivery or Signed For mail.
Important: Receipts are only stored for seven days from their uploaded date.
- Press Reports.
- Press Page Down twice.
- Select Customer Receipt.
- Select either:
- Not Manifested. These are mailpieces that have been printed since the last upload.
- The date items have been uploaded. (This is not the date the mailpieces were franked).
- Select the tracking number you want to print the receipt for. You may need to press Page Down to locate the receipt required.
- Insert an envelope into the franking machine. The franking machine prints the receipt.
- Press Home to return to the Home screen.
UPDATED: 23 June 2022