Sending post using Signed For rates on the DM110i, DM160i, DM220i
If you use Signed For rates, your device now prints a tracking barcode directly onto the mailpiece. You can then track your mail via the Royal Mail website.
You can obtain a list of the tracking numbers printed on your device by:
- Printing a receipt of the tracking number after each Signed For item is printed.
- Printing receipts using the reports menu.
To print Signed For rates, follow the steps below.
- Press Class.
- Select RM Dom.
- Select RM SignedFor.
- Select 1st Class or 2nd Class.
- Select the size of the mail you are sending.
- Large Letter.
- Parcel S.
- Parcel M.
- You then return to the Home screen. Insert the envelope into the franking machine. The franking machine prints the postage.
- Press Yes/Enter if you want to print a receipt. Otherwise, press No.
- You can only print a custom graphic or a custom text message along with a Signed For tracking barcode.
- Receipts are stored for seven days. See Manually printing a Customer Receipt.
UPDATED: 18 January 2023