Viewing and exporting Special Delivery and Signed For tracking numbers in Inview
You can view a report showing Special Delivery and Signed For tracking numbers in Inview. You can also export the report in a xls, csv or PDF format. You can use this report to add additional information such as a recipient post code.
Important: You must sync the transaction data from your device before you view and export the report within Inview.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Sync Transaction Data.
- Tap Got It at the Transaction Data Sent or No Sync Required prompt.
- Sign in to the Pitney Bowes Your Account online portal.
- Scroll down to Inview Total Meter Reporting, then click Launch. Alternatively, from the Your Products drop-down in the top navigation bar, select Inview Analytics.
- Click Meter Reports.
- If necessary, select your franking machine from the Choose Meters edit/view link.
- Click UK Trackable Products from the Choose Report drop-down.
- Select the dates you want your report to show in the Choose Time Period calendars.
- Click Run. You can now view the report.
- To export the report, click Export to and click CSV, Excel or PDF.
- Click OK to include the report criteria.
UPDATED: 09 September 2022