Manually printing a Customer Receipt on the DM300M-DM475
Manually print a Customer Receipt to keep another copy of a receipt or if you do not print receipts when you frank Special Delivery or Signed For mail.
Products affected: DM300M™, DM400M™, DM475M™ (G922)
You can manually print a Customer Receipt for Special Delivery or Signed For mail:
- To keep another copy of a receipt.
- If you do not print receipts when you frank Special Delivery or Signed For mail.
Important: Receipts are only stored for seven days from their uploaded date.
- Press Options.
- Press Reports.
- Select Tracking Records.
- Select Select Receipt.
- Select either:
- Not Manifested. These are mailpieces that have been printed since the most recent upload.
- The date items have been uploaded. (This is not the date the mailpieces were franked).
- Select the tracking number you want to print the receipt for. You may need to press Page Down to locate the receipt required.
- Insert an envelope or press Tape. The franking machine prints the receipt.
- Do you want to print another report? appears. Press Yes to print another receipt or No to return to the Home screen.
UPDATED: 31 August 2022