Sending post using Signed For rates on the DM300M-DM475
If you use Signed For rates, your device now prints a tracking barcode directly onto the mailpiece. You can then track your mail via the Royal Mail website.
You can obtain a list of the tracking numbers printed on your device by:
- Printing a receipt of the tracking number after each Signed For item is printed. You can turn this feature off, if required.
- Printing receipts using the reports menu within Options.
To print Signed For rates, follow the steps below.
- Press Class.
- Select RM SignedFor.
- Select 1st Class or 2nd Class.
- Select the size of the mail you are sending.
- Large Letter.
- Parcel S.
- Parcel M.
- You then return to the Home screen. Insert an envelope into the franking machine or press Tape to print a tape. The franking machine prints the postage.
- Press Yes if you want to print a receipt. Otherwise, press No.
- Insert an envelope or press Tape to print a receipt. You may need to print multiple receipts.
- You can only print a custom graphic or a custom text message along with a Signed For tracking barcode.
- Receipts are stored for seven days. See Manually printing a Customer Receipt.
UPDATED: 31 August 2022