Sending post using Special Delivery rates on the DM300M-DM475
If you use Special Delivery rates, your device now prints a tracking barcode directly onto the mailpiece. You can then track your mail via the Royal Mail website.
You can obtain a list of the tracking numbers printed on your device by:
- Printing a receipt of the tracking number after each Special Delivery item is printed. You can turn this feature off, if required.
- Printing receipts using the reports menu within Options.
To print Special Delivery rates, follow the steps below.
- Press Class.
- Press Page Down.
- Select your desired Special Delivery class and compensation value:
- 9 am (£50).
- 9 am (£1k).
- 9 am (£2.5k).
- 1 pm (£500).
- 1 pm (£1k).
- 1 pm (£2.5k).
- Select the type of Special Delivery service you need:
- CL comp.
- Sat. Service.
- JE/GG (Jersey and Guernsey).
- Select any required extra fees or services.
- Press Enter to continue, if required. You then return to the Home screen.
- Insert an envelope into the franking machine or press Tape to print a tape. The franking machine prints the postage.
- Press Yes if you want to print a receipt. Otherwise, press No.
- Insert an envelope or press Tape to print a receipt. You may need to print multiple receipts.
- You can only print a custom graphic or a custom text message along with a Special Delivery tracking barcode.
- Receipts are stored for seven days. See Manually printing a Customer Receipt.
UPDATED: 31 August 2022