Troubleshooting a password reset for the your account portal
Troubleshooting steps for issues that can arise when attempting to reset your password for the Pitney Bowes Your Account portal.
The Answer to the Security Question does not Match our Records
The answer provided to the security question is incorrect.
- Go to the Sign In page.
- Select Forgot your password.
- Select the option Email me to Reset my Password.
- Reset your password by selecting the link from the email that has been sent.
Password Reset Link was not Received
The email to complete a password reset was not received.
- The email can take up to 15 minutes to arrive.
- Check your email junk or spam folder and perform a search for the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Have the email address email@example.com added to your address book and reset the password again.
- Companies with high network security may need to have this email added to their approved recipient list to ensure it is not blocked.
- If the email still cannot be located, please chat with us.
UPDATED: 23 February 2024