Errors P2B4B, P2B4D and P2B42-46 on the DM60
Check for obstructions in the print area and restart your franking machine to resolve errors P2B4B, P2B4D and P2B42-46.
Products affected: DM60™ (K722)
One of the following error codes appear and the franking machine may not print:
There may be an obstruction in the print area.
- Remove the power lead from the rear of the franking machine.
- Open the top cover.
- If you are installing the franking machine, ensure you remove any packing and shipping tape from inside the franking machine. The shipping tape is a strip of yellow or blue tape.
- Check for any obstructions in the franking machine. Examples are a paper jam, label or a paperclip.
- Locate the square metal plate on the right with a crease running down the centre. Gently press down on the square metal plate inside several times to prevent any obstructions.
- Leave the top cover open and replace the power lead.
- As the franking machine begins to initialise, it makes whirring noises and the square metal plate area should move.
- Once the franking machine goes silent, close the top cover.
If you need further assistance, please contact us.
UPDATED: 03 January 2023