Adding postage on the DM60
Before you begin, you must have funds available in your PB Postage™ account, or be using Purchase Power. Also, ensure you connect your franking machine to a SmartLink device, Communication device or PC Meter Connect in order to communicate with the Pitney Bowes Data Centre.
Follow the steps below or watch this video for instructions on how to add postage funds to your franking machine.
- Press Funds.
- Press Review ▲▼ until Refill postage? appears.
- Press Enter/yes.
- Key in the refill amount, then press Enter/yes. The amount of postage you add must be in increments of £10.
- Press Enter/yes at the refill amount confirmation prompt.
- The franking machine connects to the Data Centre. When complete, the refill successful message appears.
- Press Enter/yes. To print a receipt, press Enter/yes then insert an envelope or label sheet into the franking machine. Alternatively, press No to return to the Home screen.
UPDATED: 03 January 2023