Error 104 on the DM60
Add postage in multiples of £10 to resolve error 104.
Products affected: DM60™ (K722)
Error 104 appears when you try to add funds to the franking machine.
You must add postage in multiples of £10.
- Press Funds.
- Press Review (down) until Refill Postage? appears.
- Press Enter/Yes. The last amount of funds added appears.
- Press Enter/Yes to add the same amount.
- Press Clear to enter a different refill amount in multiples of £10, then select Enter/Yes.
- Press Enter/Yes again to confirm the amount. The franking machine connects to the Pitney Bowes Data Centre.
- When the process is complete, a confirmation message appears. Press Enter/Yes to continue.
- Press Enter/Yes to print a receipt. Alternatively, press No.
- The franking machine checks for any new software updates. Follow any prompts to download and install any updates.
- Once the process is complete the franking machine returns to the Home screen.
UPDATED: 14 July 2023