No power or a blank screen on the DM60
The franking machine display screen is blank.
Your franking machine may have lost power, be in sleep mode, or the contrast setting may not be optimised correctly.
Try the no power or blank screen troubleshooting solutions in this order:
The franking machine may be in sleep mode.
- Press any button to wake up the franking machine.
If the franking machine is not in sleep mode, try Solution 2.
- Plug the power cord directly back into a wall outlet. Check that the wall outlet is working correctly. If the power cord plugs into a power strip, plug the power cord into a wall outlet instead.
- Restart the franking machine:
- Remove the power cord from the rear of the franking machine.
- Wait for at least one minute.
- Plug the power cord back in securely.
- Press Menu / Options.
- Press Review (up) once. Change setup? appears.
- Press Enter/Yes twice.
- Press Review (up) several times to increase the contrast.
If you need further assistance, please contact us.
UPDATED: 03 January 2023