Wrong town name printed in town circle on the DM60
The wrong town name is being printed in the circle on your mail.
This may be due to the franking machine being in a different location and our records not being up to date.
To update your online account to notify us of your change of address, please see the Change of Location or Billing Address page.
Please allow allowed 10 working days for your account online to reflect your change of address.
- Ensure you connect your franking machine via a SmartLink device, Communication Device or PC Meter Connect in order to communicate with the Pitney Bowes Data Centre.
- Press Funds.
- Press Review (down) until Check Balance Available? appears.
- Press Enter/yes.
- The franking machine connects to the server. Once the Prepaid balance appears, press Enter/yes.
- Press No when Refill Postage? appears.
- If there is a software update available, Software Update required please wait appears. Press Enter/yes and follow the prompts to download the update.
UPDATED: 14 July 2023