Installing the white SmartLink Cellular device
The white SmartLink cellular device allows you to add funds to your franking machine, perform automatic updates, and receive alerts using the cellular network.
Products affected: DM60™ (K722), DM110i™, DM160i™, DM220i™ (PR20), DM300M™, DM400M™, DM475™ (G922, RG9224M, SG922, RG9224)
TheCellular device allows you to add funds to your , perform automatic updates, and receive alerts using the cellular network.
You can use the whiteCellular device with .
What's in the box
- Plug the power adapter into the
device and into a power outlet.
- Check the LED. When the light starts blinking blue, it means that the device is searching a signal. Wait for 2 minutes before proceeding.
- Check the LED color, and follow the associated actions below.
Important: Make sure you have cell phone reception. If you do not, the device cannot connect.
- Solid blue - The device is connected. Proceed to step 4.
- Solid yellow - The device cannot detect any signal at your location.
- Blinking yellow - Move the device (and power adapter) closer to a window if possible. If there is no window in the area, move the device to an outside wall. Plug in the power adapter and wait five minutes. Check the LED colour. If it turns to solid blue, proceed to the next step. If it remains blinking yellow, please chat with us.
- Blinking blue and yellow - Move the device (and power adapter) at least
away from any electric appliances that could cause interference. Plug in the power adapter and wait five minutes. Check the LED colour. If it turns to only solid blue, proceed to step 4. If it remains blinking blue and yellow, please chat with us.
- Connect the white
Important: Make sure to disconnect the dial-up phone line from the .
Cellular device to the back of your using the USB cable.
- Verify that the LED on the device turns green. This means that the device is connected to your
and ready to use.
- Attach the device to your
with the included adhesive fastener strips.
UPDATED: 14 July 2023