Replacing the ink cartridge on the DM110i, DM160i and DM220i
Try replacing the ink cartridge to improve your print quality.
Products affected: DM110i™, DM160i™, DM220i™ (PR20)
Try replacing the ink cartridge to improve the print quality.
- If present, remove the scale by lifting it straight up.
- Open the top cover.
- Select Replace Ink Tank from the menu.
- Open the ink tank cartridge guard by sliding the green lever to the right and flipping the guard open.
- Lift up the ink cartridge and remove it from the machine.
- Remove the tape from the bottom of the new ink cartridge.
- Lower the ink cartridge into the cavity so that the label on the top of the cartridge faces the front of your system. The ridges on either side of the ink cartridge slide into the grooves.
- Close the ink cartridge guard latch and click to secure. Caution: Excessive force may break the green tip of the lever.
- Close your cover. Your meter automatically recognises the new ink cartridge and returns to the Home screen after a few minutes.
- Re-seat your scale, if necessary.
UPDATED: 03 January 2023