Checking your postage account balance on the DM110i, DM160i and DM220i
Use your franking machine to check your postage balance within your Pitney Bowes account.
Before you start, connect your franking machine in order to communicate with the Pitney Bowes Data Centre. We recommend connecting via SmartLink™
- Press Add Postage.
- Select Check PBP Balance.
- The franking machine connects to Pitney Bowes. The amount in the account appears:
- Prepaid: the amount of prepaid funds remaining in your account. If you use Purchase Power Sign in to the Pitney Bowes Your Account online portal to view your balance
- When Add Postage (Yes / No) appears:
- Press Yes if you wish to add funds.
- Press No to return to the Home screen.
The franking machine will also check if there are any software updates available. To keep your franking machine up-to-date, follow the on-screen instructions to download and install any updates.
UPDATED: 03 January 2023