Adding postage on the DM110i, DM160i and DM220i
Watch this video or follow the instructions below to refill your postage funds.
In order to add postage to your franking machine, you must have funds available in your PB Postage™ account, or be using Purchase Power®.
Before you begin, make certain you connect your franking machine. In order to communicate with the Pitney Bowes Data Centre, we recommend connecting via SmartLink™
- Press Add Postage.
- Select Add another amount.
- Enter the desired amount on the keypad, then select Continue.
- Press Yes/Enter to confirm.
- After a successful refill you can print a receipt. Select Yes and feed an envelope or tape sheet to print the receipt. If you do not wish to print a receipt, select No.
- The franking machine checks for any software updates. If Update available, select Get Update Now appears, press Enter/Yes and follow the prompts to download and install the updates.
- Once all actions are complete, press Home to return to the Home screen.
UPDATED: 18 January 2023