Adjusting the display contrast on the DM110i, DM160i and DM220i
Adjust the display contrast if you have difficulty viewing the franking machine screen due to different lighting conditions.
Reset the contrast to the default setting
If the power LED is on but the screen is blank, follow these steps to reset the contrast:
- Press any key to exit sleep mode.
- Remove the power lead from the rear of the franking machine.
- Press and hold down number 4, then replace the power lead. Hold down number 4 until the display appears.
Adjust the contrast
Follow these steps to adjust the display contrast to suit your workspace:
- Press Options.
- Select Adjust the Contrast. This is the third button on the left side of the screen.
- Select Increase Contrast or Decrease Contrast to change the contrast level as necessary. These are the first and second buttons on the left side of the screen.
- Press Clear twice to return to the Home screen.
UPDATED: 03 January 2023