Printing a single account report on the DM110i, DM160i and DM220i
Print a single account report to show how you spent your postage for a specific account since the account was last reset.
Important: This article only applies to the optional Standard Accounting package. Contact your Pitney Bowes sales representative for information about options and pricing.
- Press Reports.
- Select Printable report.
- Select Single Accounts Rpt.
- Enter your account number.
- Insert a tape sheet or envelope into the franking machine.
- The franking machine returns to the Printable reports menu once the report prints.
- Press Clear to return to the Report type menu, or press Home to return to the Home screen.
UPDATED: 03 January 2023