Error 104 on the DM110i, DM160i and DM220i
Add postage in multiples of £50 to resolve error 104.
Products affected: DM110i™, DM160i™, DM220i™ (PR20)
Error 104 appears when trying to add funds to the franking machine.
You are not adding postage in multiples of £50.
- Press Clear until the Home screen appears.
- Press Add Postage.
- Select Add Another Amount. You must add postage in multiples of £50.
- Select Continue.
- Press Yes/Enter to confirm the amount.
- The franking machine connects to Pitney Bowes and then adds the funds.
- Press Yes/Enter to print a receipt. Alternatively, press No.
- The franking machine checks for any available software updates. Follow any prompts to download and install any updates.
- Once the process is complete, you return to the Home screen.
UPDATED: 15 June 2023