Errors 110c, 1103, 11DA and 1109 on the DM110i, DM160i and DM220i
Download rates software to your franking machine to resolve error codes 110c, 1103, 11DA and 1109.
Products affected: DM110i™, DM160i™, DM220i™ (PR20)
Errors 110c, 1103, 11DA, 1109 appear and the franking machine may not print.
Rates software is not available on the franking machine.
- Connect the franking machine to the internet through your network if using a wired or wireless connection or your computer if using PC Meter Connect.
- Remove the power lead from the rear of the franking machine.
- Wait 10 seconds.
- Replace the power lead.
- Press Add Postage after the franking machine initialises.
- Select Check PbP Balance.
- The franking machine connects to the Pitney Bowes Data Centre. The balance screen appears.
- Select No to skip adding funds.
- The franking machine checks for downloads and installs the new rates.
- When the update completes, follow the prompts to return to the Home screen.
UPDATED: 15 June 2023