"Insert Memory Stick" and "External Memory Not Responding" messages on the DM110i, DM160i and DM220i
Restart the franking machine, reconnect the USB memory stick or turn off accounting if the messages Insert Memory Stick and External Memory Not Responding appear.
Products affected: DM110i™, DM160i™, DM220i™ (PR20)
"Insert Memory Stick" and "External Memory Not Responding" messages appear on the franking machine.
The Insert Memory Stick and External Memory Not Responding errors messages indicate:
- There is an issue with the USB memory stick in the rear of your franking machine.
- You did not insert the USB memory stick.
- InView Accounting may have been enabled accidentally, if you do not use this feature.
If you use the InView Accounting feature and see either message:
- Remove the power lead from the rear of the franking machine.
- Wait ten seconds.
- Ensure you connect the USB memory stick properly. Check the rear of your franking machine.
- Replace the power lead.
- Check to see if the error message still appears when the franking machine initialises.
If you do not use the InView Accounting feature and see either message:
- Press Options.
- Select Turn items on/off.
- If you use the supervisor password, enter the password, and then select OK to continue.
- Select Accounting.
- Select Turn Accounting Off.
- Press Home to return to the Home screen.
If you need further assistance, please contact us.
UPDATED: 03 January 2023