"Missing Graphic" message on the DM110i, DM160i and DM220i
The message "Missing Graphic" appears and the franking machine will not print.
Your franking machine is missing one or more graphic files.
Follow these steps to get graphics downloaded to your franking machine after seeing the "Missing Graphic" message.
- Ensure you connect your franking machine to either your SmartLink device, your network if using a wired or wireless connection or your PC if using PC Meter Connect.
- Remove the power lead and wait ten seconds.
- Replace the power lead.
- Press Add Postage when the franking machine initialises.
- Select Check PbP Balance.
- The franking machine connects to the Pitney Bowes Data Centre. The PBP balance screen appears.
- Select No to skip adding funds.
- The machine checks for any software downloads and then installs the missing graphics.
- When the update completes, follow the prompts to return to the Home screen.
UPDATED: 15 June 2023