Checking your postage account balance on the DM300M-DM475
Use your franking machine to check your postage balance within your Pitney Bowes account.
Before you start, make certain your franking machine is connected in order to communicate with the Pitney Bowes Data Centre. We recommend connecting via SmartLink™
- Press Refill Postage.
- Select Check PBP Balance.
- The franking machine connects to Pitney Bowes.
- Prepaid £xx.xx appears: this is the amount of funds remaining on your account
- When prompted to Add Postage (Yes/No):
- Press Yes if you wish to add funds.
- Press No to return to the home screen.
The franking machine will also check if there are any software updates available. To keep your franking machine up-to-date, follow the on-screen instructions to download and install any updates.
UPDATED: 01 June 2023