Adding a custom preset on the DM300M-DM475
A preset is a snapshot of franking machine settings that are most commonly used. To create a new preset, you first need to decide the desired settings for the preset on your franking machine: class, mail type, envelope message (ad) and / or text message.
Your system has a normal preset (the settings you use most often). Press Normal Preset to access it. It also has the ability to store up to 10 custom presets. Press Custom Presets to access them and choose the desired preset from the menu.
Before you create a new preset, first select the desired settings on your franking machine:
- Select Class then select the options that you wish to save as a preset:
- Mail type (Letter, Large Letter, etc)
- Ad (Envelope Message)
- Text message
- The franking machine returns to the Home screen. The class, mail type and the corresponding price now appear on the Home screen.
To save these values as the default settings (the default state when you turn the franking machine on and after it wakes from sleep mode), see Adding a Normal Preset.
Adding a new custom preset:
- Press Options.
- Press Page Down, then select Preset Options.
- Select Create New Custom Preset.
- Using the numbers keypad and / or keyboard, enter a name (up to 17 characters). Press Enter when done.
- Press OK to confirm.
To view and select saved Custom Presets:
- Press Custom Presets.
- Select a preset using the buttons on the left. Press Page Down to see additional choices (if available).
- Select the desired preset. The class and mail type appear on the Home screen.
- Press Normal Preset to return the franking machine to your default setting.
UPDATED: 03 January 2023