Adding a Normal Preset on the DM300M-DM475
The Normal Preset is the default setting on your franking machine that you define with your most commonly used values, such as Class and Mail type.
The Normal Preset values will be the default state on your franking machine when you first switch it on, and after it wakes from sleep mode. Pressing the Normal Preset key when on the Home screen will return your franking machine to these default values.
Important: You cannot edit the Normal Preset. To change it, define a new Normal Preset to replace the previous one.
Watch this video or follow the instructions below to learn how to save a normal preset.
Before you create a new preset, first select the desired settings on your franking machine:
- From the Home screen, select Class and select the options that you wish to be saved as a preset:
- Mail type (Letter, Large Letter, etc)
- From the Home screen, select an Ad (if an Envelope Message is required).
- Select a Text message (if required).
The franking machine returns to the Home screen. The Home screen now displays the class and mail type (and the corresponding price), ad and text message.
To save these values as a non-default option, see Adding a custom preset.
To define a new Normal Preset:
- Press Options.
- Press Page Down, then select Preset Options.
- Select Set Normal Preset.
- Press OK to confirm.
UPDATED: 01 June 2023