Adding postage on the DM300M-DM475
Refill your postage funds as soon as you receive a message that your funds are low.
In order to refill your franking machine, you must have funds available in your PB Postage™ account, or be using Purchase Power®.
Watch this video, or follow the instructions below, to learn how to refill postage on a DM300M, DM400M, DM475.
- Before you begin, make sure you connect your franking machine via SmartLink™, a wired or wireless LAN or via PC Meter Connect in order to communicate with the Pitney Bowes Data Centre.
- Press Refill Postage.
- Select Refill £xxx.xx to add the amount shown, or select Another Amount and enter the amount you want to add. The minimum amount of postage that you can add is £50. You must refill in multiples of £50.
- Select Accept.
- Select Yes to verify the amount. The franking machine connects to Pitney Bowes.
- When the message Postage Refill Complete appears:
- Select Print Receipt to print a receipt, and follow the prompts.
- Press Home to return to Home screen without printing a receipt.
- The franking machine also checks if there are any software updates available. To keep your franking machine up-to-date, follow the on-screen instructions to download and install any updates.
UPDATED: 01 June 2023