Selecting PrePay Reply on the DM300M-DM475
You can encourage customers to reply to you or your company by paying for their postage using Pitney Bowes® PrePay. In the UK, you can print a Pitney Bowes PrePay reply envelope for First and Second class letters up to 100 grams in weight.
- Press Class.
- Select Royal Mail.
- Press Page Down to scroll through the available options. Select Prepay Reply.
- Select the Class you want, for example:1st class or 2nd class.
- Select the mail type you want, for example: Letter, Large Letter, etc.
- When you are done selecting the class and mail type, the franking machine returns to the Home screen.
- Feed the envelope into the franking machine to print your mail.
UPDATED: 01 June 2023