No power or blank display on the DM300M-DM475
Ensure the franking machine is not in sleep mode, the power switch is on, the power lead is connected to a functioning socket or alter the contrast to resolve no power or a blank display
Products affected: DM300M™, DM400M™, DM475™ (G922, RG9224M, SG922, RG9224)
The display is blank or black.
The franking machine is in sleep mode, is not receiving power, or the contrast is too low.
Check the power LED light:
- If the LED is amber, the franking machine is in sleep mode. Press any button to wake it.
- If the LED is off, the franking machine is either off or does not have power. Check the power switch on the back of the franking machine is set to the ON position ( | ).
- Check that the power cable is plugged into the back of the franking machine and into a functioning electrical outlet.
- If the LED is green or the franking machine makes noises like it is booting up when you switch it on, it may be a display issue. Try altering the contrast.
- Remove the power lead from the rear of the franking machine for 10 seconds.
- Hold down number 4 while plugging the franking machine back in. This will reset the contrast to the default setting.
If you need further assistance, please contact us.
UPDATED: 01 June 2023