Connection errors on the DM300M-DM475
One of the following error codes or system messages appear and the franking machine, and does not connect to the Pitney Bowes Data Centre:
- Error codes on franking machine: 10053, 10054, 1813, 94, 200D, DE00, DE03, DE04, DE05, DE06, DE07, DE08, DE09, DE0A, DE0B, DE0C, DE0D, DE0E, DE0F, DE10, DE11, DE12, DE13, DE14, DE15, DE16, DE17, DE18, DE19, DE1A, DE1B, DE1C, DE1C, DE1D, DE1E, DE1F, DE20, DE21, DE22, DE23, DE24, DE25, DE26, DE27, DE28, DE29, DE30, 1E2103E7
- Error codes in PC Meter Connect: EDE00, EDE03, EDE04, EDE05, EDE06, EDE07, EDE08, EDE09, EDE0A, EDE0B, EDE0C, EDE0D, EDE0E, EDE0F, EDE10, EDE11, EDE12, EDE13, EDE14, EDE15, EDE16, EDE17, EDE18, EDE19, EDE1A, EDE1B, EDE1C, EDE1C, EDE1D, EDE1E, EDE1F, EDE20, EDE21, EDE22, EDE23, EDE24, EDE25, EDE26, EDE27, EDE28, ED30
- Messages: No Dial Tone, Data Centre Busy, Connect Phone Cord, Link Negotiation Failed, No Carrier Detected, No Carrier Detected Online, Modem Connection to AT&T Failed, Invalid User Id/Password, No Modem Detected, Connection Dropped, Cannot Reach Data Centre, Line Busy, Connection Lost and Intellilink dropped
The franking machine is not connecting to the server.
Restart your franking machine. Follow these steps for a safe restart:
- Unplug the power cord.
- Wait one to three minutes.
- Plug the power cord back in, ensuring that it plugs directly into a wall outlet.
- If you still have a connection issue after rebooting, see in-depth troubleshooting help for your connection type:
- If your franking machine connects using a SmartLink device (via wired or Wi-Fi), see Troubleshooting SmartLink wired connection issues or Troubleshooting SmartLink wireless connection issues.
- If your franking machine connects using a network (ethernet/LAN) connection, see Troubleshooting LAN connection issues.
- If your franking machine connects through your computer using the PC Meter Connect software, see Troubleshooting PC Meter Connect issues.
UPDATED: 01 June 2023