Error 104 on the DM300M-DM475
Add postage in multiples of £50 to resolve error 104.
Products affected: DM300M™, DM400M™, DM475™ (G922, RG9224M)
The error 104 appears when trying to add postage to the franking machine.
You are not adding postage in multiples of £50.
- Press Clear until the home screen appears.
- Press Refill Postage.
- Select Add Another Amount.
- Select an amount that is a multiple of £50, then select Continue.
- Press Enter to confirm the amount.
- The franking machine connects to Pitney Bowes. Connecting, Processing and Adding Postage appear.
- You can print a receipt, if required. Confirm with either Yes or No.
- The franking machine checks for new rates or software updates. Follow any prompts to download and install any updates. Once the process is complete, the franking machine returns to the Home screen.
If you need further assistance, please contact us.
UPDATED: 03 January 2023