Errors 110c, 1103, 11DA or 1109 on the DM300M-DM475
Restart the franking machine and download any available software to resolve errors 110c, 1103, 11DA or 1109.
Products affected: DM300M™, DM400M™, DM475™ (G922, RG9224M, SG922, RG9224)
One of the following error codes appears on your franking machine and you cannot print mail.
Your franking machine does not contain the postage rates software.
- Connect the franking machine to a SmartLink device, your network if using a wired or wireless connection or your PC if using PC Meter Connect.
- Remove the power lead from the rear of the franking machine and wait ten seconds.
- Replace the power lead.
- Once the franking machine initialises, press Refill Postage.
- Select Check PbP Balance. The franking machine connects to the Pitney Bowes Data Centre.
- Select No to skip adding funds when the PBP balance screen appears.
- The franking machine then checks for any available software downloads and then installs the new rates.
- When the update finishes, follow the prompts until you return to the Home screen.
UPDATED: 15 June 2023