Waste Tank Full or Ink Tank Full message on the DM300M-DM475
The message Waste Tank Near Full or Waste Tank Full appears and the franking machine may not print.
Your franking machine catches excess ink in a waste tank with a disposable pad. Approximately 30 days before the ink waste tank becomes full, the message appears.
Select Clear Message to clear the Waste Tank Nearly Full message.
When the Waste Tank Full message appears, this indicates that your franking machine's waste ink tank has reached capacity. You must replace the waste pad then clear the error. The franking machine will not operate until you complete these tasks.
Important: Ink can stain skin and other surfaces and permanently damage clothing. Please take care when handling the waste ink tray. Gloves are included in the replacement waste ink tray kit for your convenience.
To order a new waste ink pad, please contact Technical Support.
Watch this video or follow the instructions below to learn how to clear the error if the waste tray is not fully covered with ink.
- Remove the new ink tray from the plastic bag, and set the tray and the bag aside.
- On the side of the franking machine, squeeze the handles of the ink tray and slide the tray out of the machine.
- Carefully lift out the plastic ink tray holder using gloves or a paper towel.
- Place the used waste pad and its plastic holder into the bag that the new ink tray came in, and dispose.
- Insert the new waste pad and holder into the ink tray, and reinsert the tray back into the franking machine.
- If the Waste Tank Full message appears, select Continue to return to the home screen.
- Press Options.
- Press Page Down, then select Maintenance.
- Select Replace Waste Tank.
- The message Do Not use your meter with no Waste Tray installed appears. Select OK.
- The message Have you replaced the Waste Ink Tray? appears. Press Yes to return to the Home screen.
If you need further assistance, please contact us.
UPDATED: 04 January 2023