"Preparing Ink" message on the DM60
Restart your franking machine to resolve the message Preparing Ink.
Products affected: DM60™ (K722)
The Preparing Ink message shows continuously after installing a new ink cartridge or when installing your franking machine.
This message can indicate:
- The franking machine is frozen.
- There is an issue with the ink cartridge or the franking machine.
Restart the franking machine. Follow these steps to restart safely:
- Unplug the power lead from the back of the franking machine.
- Wait one to three minutes.
- Plug the power cord directly back into a wall outlet. Check that the wall outlet is working correctly.
UPDATED: 15 June 2023