Importing contacts in Pitney Bowes Smart Access Management
You can import new contacts to Smart Access Management.
The features and options you see may vary depending upon your role and subscription. If you have any questions regarding your permissions, please contact your administrator.
- Select Settings > Address Book.
- Select Import.
- Select a CSV file to import your contacts.
- Select the import method:
- Merge your contacts with the Address Book or
- Replace all existing contacts.
- Click Continue.
- Map the Address Book fields to your desired settings.
- Click Import.
UPDATED: 18 August 2023