Importing contacts in Pitney Bowes Smart Access Management
You can import new contacts to the system as needed.
Products Affected: Smart Access Management®
You can import new contacts to Smart Access Management.
The features and options you see may vary depending upon your role and subscription. If you have any questions regarding your permissions, please contact your administrator.
- Select Settings > Manage Contacts.
- Select Import.
- Select a CSV file to import your contacts.
- Select the import method:
- Merge your contacts with the Address Book or
- Replace all existing contacts.
- Click Continue.
- Map the Address Book fields to your desired settings.
- Click Import.
UPDATED: 01 March 2023