Exporting visitor activity in Pitney Bowes Smart Access Management
You can record visitor activity by exporting a .csv file.
Important: Your data retention policy will control what data is visible. See Configuring the data retention policy.
The features and options you see may vary depending upon your role and subscription. If you have any questions regarding your permissions, please contact your administrator.
- Select Access > Visitor Activity.
- Select the location in the Location menu.
- Select the time period for the report from the calendar icon.
- Select the desired visitor types.
- Select the desired visitor status:
- All Status
- Signed In
- Signed Out
- Select Export.
- Select the fields you want in the report.
- Select Save.
- Select the download icon to download the report.
Note: If you have personal or health and safety information included in your workflow, this will be included in the report.
UPDATED: 05 September 2023