Viewing visitor activity in Pitney Bowes Smart Access Management
You can view visitor activity to see a record of visitor sign in history.
Important: Your data retention policy will control what data is visible. See Configuring the data retention policy.
The features and options you see may vary depending upon your role and subscription. If you have any questions regarding your permissions, please contact your administrator.
- Select Access > Visitor Activity.
- Select the location in the Location menu.
- Select the time period for the report from the calendar icon.
- Select the desired visitor types.
- Select the desired visitor status:
- All Status
- Signed In
- Signed Out
- You can prevent a visitor signing in by prohibiting their access. Click Prohibit Visitor.
- Click Remove Prohibition to remove the restriction.
UPDATED: 09 November 2023