Sending post using Special Delivery rates on the SendPro C, SendPro+, SendPro C Auto
If you use Special Delivery rates, your device now prints a tracking barcode directly onto the mailpiece. You can then track your mail via the Royal Mail website.
You can obtain the tracking numbers printed by:
- Viewing or emailing a report on your device.
- You can also generate a report by using Inview™ within Your Account on your computer.
- Printing a receipt when franking mail.
To print Special Delivery rates and view printed tracking numbers, follow the steps in each section below.
- Tap Envelope Printing on the Home screen.
- Tap Class.
- Tap Start Over.
- Tap Royal Mail Special Delivery.
- Tap the desired Special Delivery class and compensation value.
- Tap the type of Special Delivery service you need.
- If prompted, tap Apply or alternatively select any required extra fees or services.
- Tap Apply to confirm.
- You can enter a reference of the mailpiece, if desired. For example, you can add a recipients postcode as the reference which you can view within the Manage Accounts app and Inview.
- Tap Apply or Skip to continue.
- You return to the Envelope Printing app. A preview of the tracking number appears. You can now frank your mail.
- Tap Yes if you want to print a receipt as each mailpiece prints. You can turn receipt prompts off, if desired.
Important: You can only print a custom graphic or a custom text message along with a Special Delivery tracking barcode.
- Tap SendPro Apps on the Home screen.
- Tap Manage Accounts.
- If necessary, tap Got It at the No Sync Required prompt.
- Tap Reports.
- Tap View & print reports.
- Tap the UK Trackable Products report. You may need to scroll to locate this report.
- Tap Next, then set the time period you want the report to provide.
- Tap View report to view the report information on your device.
- Alternatively, tap Actions then Email Report to email the report.
UPDATED: 06 April 2023